The Academy strives to allows all children to participate in the Arts, regardless of their family's income. We include partial and full scholarship students in every production, summer camp, and school-year classes. These scholarships depend entirely on our Swag sales, fundraisers, and donations. Here are some easy ways you can help spread the joy of theatre and performing!
Buy Our Swag!
We partner with local businesses to create Academy apparel and gear for everyone to enjoy - hoodies, sweats, hats, tumblers, stickers, and more! We sell our merchandise in the Studio West boutique gift shop, as well as at all our performances and recitals.
HOLIDAY SALES! Place custom orders for hoodies, sweatpants, tumblers, and trucker hats by November 30, 2019 to receive your swag in time for Xmas!
Link Your King Soopers Shopping Card for Rebates
This is the easiest way to constantly support our Scholarships, run through our non-profit sector, Arts Reach!
You may link your account to Arts Reach Center with a quick phone call to 1-800-576-4377 (1-800-KROGERR). Have your card handy when you call. Or, follow the directions below.
Online Registration Steps For Existing & New Users:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com
- Click on "Savings & Rewards"
- Click on "King Soopers Community Rewards"
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- If you have a rewards card and have not created an account, you will need to do this before you can enroll.
- If you do not have a rewards card, you will be prompted to create an alternate ID in step 3 of the account creation process. Click the blue "Or, Create Your Alt ID Online" to create your 10-digit code.
- Search for "Arts Reach Center, Inc" or use our code, SC573
- Click "Enroll."
We are always accepting monetary donations. Please feel free to mail a check to: Arts Reach Center, 2533 Des Moines Drive, #106, Fort Collins, CO 80525, drop off cash at the studio, or send Venmo payments to @jalyn-webb (please note that it is a donation).
Any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.